What information do we collect about you?
You are required to fill a form on our website at the time of registration. Also, you are required to submit your details when placing an order. The details we need include your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information. Besides, we offer an option to visit our site anonymously.
Why do we collect your information?
- The information we collect is aimed to be utilized for the following purpose(s):
- The information we collect helps us to understand and cater to your individual needs effectively.
- Based on the information and feedback we receive from you – we improve our website offerings continuously.
- We need specific information for efficient and effective customer service responses and to cater to support requests effectively
- We use your e-mail address to communicate with you. Additionally, through your e-mail address, we respond to your queries and/or other requests or concerns. We make sure that the information you provide, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company or individual for any reason whatsoever, without your consent other than using the information for the sole purpose of delivering a product or service.
How do we protect your information?
The moment you place an order or submit any of your personal information, we implement security measures to maintain your personal information’s safety.
Using SSL, we ensure the security and confidentiality of every piece of information you share with us. After completing a transaction, we do not store any of your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) in our database.
We Never Share Personally Identifiable Information with Third Parties
We do not sell, trade, or transfer personally identifiable information to third parties. We guarantee your security concerns and do not distribute your personal information to third parties without your consent. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Disclosure of Information
Certain services purchased by you, such as paid editing and publishing of Wikipedia pages, require that we disclose our relationship to the platform. Wikipedia policies state that any paid contributions must be disclosed on the talk pages of the edited pages and the user pages of our editors. For more information on this, please see Wikipedia:Paid-contribution disclosure.